Dear Friends, current forecasts call for only a 15% chance of rain at 7pm this evening.
See you tonight! (And we still hope and pray for clear skies! 🙂
On Wednesday, July 1st at 7pm, we will meet in our parking lot for a prayer service. Please note:
- Wearing of face masks at the service is required by our Session. If you need a mask, we will have some available. Please remember, wearing masks is about protecting the health of and caring for other people around you.
- Please bring your own folding chair (again, we will have a few available)
- Several parking spaces will be reserved for those who wish to take part in the service from their cars.
- Please practice social distancing – areas for each household to sit will be marked on the ground.
- Though we will not be singing as a congregation, participants are encouraged to bring a ukulele, guitar, drum, or other instrument to play along with the music.
- In the event that rain is very likely, we will reschedule for the following night.
Please note, while we hope to make things as safe as possible (and need your help in doing that), in this time of COVID, any gathering involves some amount of risk. PLEASE err on the side of caution when deciding whether or not this is an appropriate activity for yourself or the people in your household.