Friends, come on Wednesdays at 11:30am for 2019’s “Lenten Lunches with Presbyterian Neighbors” Series. Each week a different church hosts. Bring a sandwich. The host church will provide a side.
All Lunches will begin at 11:30am
- Wednesday, March 13th at Saint-Andrews Covenant Presbyterian Church: The Way is Made by Walking: Explore Lent as a Journey. Communion will be celebrated (SACPC is at 1416 Market Street)
- Wednesday, March 20th at Carolina Beach Presbyterian: Hear and Savor the Stories of the Passover for our Lenten Journey. (Carolina Beach Presbyterian Church is at 1209 N Lake Park Blvd. just south of the bridge into Carolina Beach)
- Wednesday, March 27th at Windermere Presbyterian: Craft and Create Inspired by the Lenten Scripture Readings of the Week. (Windermere is 104 Windermere Road facing Eastwood Road)
- Wednesday, April 3rd at Pearsall Memorial Presbyterian: Local author John Evans will reflect on the Sacred names of God found in our scriptures. (Pearsall Memorial is at 3902 Market Street near the railroad crossing.)
- Wednesday, April 10th at First Presbyterian: Explore John Rutter’s Requiem and Discuss its Relationship to Lenten Liturgy (First Presbyterian is at 125 S. 3rd Street.)
- Wednesday, April 17th at Winter Park Presbyterian: Paint Holy Week in Acrylics and Water Colors (Winter Park is at 4501 Wrightsville Ave. near the corner of College and Wrightsville Avenue)