Download the Flyer about the Series: Lenten Lunches 11×17
All Lunches will begin at 12:00noon. Please bring a sandwich (or other main dish) for yourself. The host church will provide drinks and simple sides.
- Tuesday, March 7th: Painting 121 at Winter Park Presbyterian Church. Come encounter Psalm 121 through music, readings, activities, and more. Then (if you want) paint a response. Watercolors, acrylics, and other supplies will be available.
(Winter Park is at 4501 Wrightsville Ave. near the corner of College and Wrightsville Avenue)
- Tuesday, March 14th: Labyrinth Walk at Pearsall Memorial Presbyterian Church. Walking a labyrinth is an ancient Christian practice and a bodily invitation to prayer as you walk a symbolic path of your Christian journey.
(Pearsall Memorial is at 3902 Market Street near the railroad crossing.)
- Tuesday, March 21st: Chestnut Street Presbyterian Church will present: The Suffering MC– Come explore the connections between Isaiah’s suffering servant songs and hip hop music.
(Chestnut Street Presbyterian is at 712 Chestnut Street between 7th and 8th Streets.)
- Tuesday, March 28th: Carolina Beach Presbyterian Church will share a worship service including music, prayers, silence, and Biblical Storytelling by Rachel Doll. We will share our lunch together prior to worship.
(Carolina Beach Presbyterian Church is at 1209 N Lake Park Blvd. just south of the bridge into Carolina Beach and adjacent to CVS.)
- Tuesday, April 4th: Cape Fear Presbyterian Church will host a Taizé worship service after we share lunch together.
(Cape Fear Presbyterian Church is at 2606 Newkirk Avenue and is visible from Shipyard Blvd.)